Coral World Ocean Park and Coki Beach

koss78b2

Coral World Ocean Park . considering this an excursion with Carnival cruise, in October. will do with the cruise line, as seems cheaper vs on own. for some reason

any how plan to do a Snuba at the Ocean Park, but i was wondering if i would be allowed to stay at the ocean park and go to the beach afterwards vs taking the transfer back to the ship. would that be ok? i know an odd question but figure i put it out there. thanks

Coral World Ocean Park . considering this an excursion with Carnival cruise, in October. will do with the cruise line, as seems cheaper vs on own. for some reason

any how plan to do a Snuba at the Ocean Park, but i was wondering if i would be allowed to stay at the ocean park and go to the beach afterwards vs taking the transfer back to the ship. would that be ok? i know an odd question but figure i put it out there. thanks

We did the helmet dive, and then went to the beach. We had to cab back. I will mention that we docked in the afternoon and stayed until 8pm. We were in the last group to do the helmet dive and Coral world closed as soon as we were done (4 pm I think). So the excursion transportation headed straight back. I don't know if you go in the morning if the excursion includes time at Coral World, which you could skip and go to the beach.

It depends on your timing. If your snuba is early morning you will have time to stay at the beach. You should let the excursion guide know you will get back to ship on your own.

There are always taxis so easy to get back to ship. Expect to pay $10 per person.