Currently on the Oasis - onboard booking for Celebrity cruise

PROBLEM: Made an onboard booking for a Celebrity Cruise while on the Oasis of the Seas today. Although I was able to pick the Free Beverage Package for the - what the Loyal Future Cruise rep, Ronald called the 1-2-3 Promo, he would not give me any onboard credit for the Celebrity cruise that I booked. :(. I tried arguing, and finally told him that I would take it up with the Captain's Club when I returned back home in 2 days. What was the purpose of me booking onboard. Had I only wanted the Beverage package, I could have booked it before I left for this cruise. :mad:

I may not be able to check back for any thoughts or suggestions until tomorrow. Getting ready for dinner. ;)

PROBLEM: Made an onboard booking for a Celebrity Cruise while on the Oasis of the Seas today. Although I was able to pick the Free Beverage Package for the - what the Loyal Future Cruise rep, Ronald called the 1-2-3 Promo, he would not give me any onboard credit for the Celebrity cruise that I booked. :(. I tried arguing, and finally told him that I would take it up with the Captain's Club when I returned back home in 2 days. What was the purpose of me booking onboard. Had I only wanted the Beverage package, I could have booked it before I left for this cruise. :mad:

I may not be able to check back for any thoughts or suggestions until tomorrow. Getting ready for dinner. ;)

I think Ronald is mistaken. I booked a Celebrity Panama Canal cruise while I was on the Navigator of the Seas in April, and I got the beverage package plus $350.00 cabin credit for booking on board. The Navigator LA told me we got the same perks as if we were booking it on a Celebrity ship. I even checked when we were on the Constellation and I was assured there was no difference between booking on any ship in the RCI family. You need to go back and try to talk to a different agent -- I think you were given bad information.

Edited by Cindy

Curious how this turns out, please let us know.

No results yet. We are trying to get off the ship, now. Ii will be calling the Captan's Club tomorrow.

Cruise was less than below stellar. What a fiasco RCCL made out of this cruise. Y'all would not believe what all went on! But that's another thread subject and I'm sure there will be many other passengers making threads about this cruise. :rolleyes: