Classic Vs. Premium alcohol package

melk

Our cruise aboard Silhouette includes the classic package.

If we get a drink costing more than the maximum permitted on this package...do we pay the difference, or are we charged for the entire drink?

Is this the same regarding the Premium package...do you get charged the difference or for the entire drink?

Cheers,

Melk

If you order a drink and show the waiter your sea pass card up front they will substitute an alternate spirit if they can to meet your package. Some liqueurs are only available in the premium package and there is no cheaper alternate.

Our cruise aboard Silhouette includes the classic package.

If we get a drink costing more than the maximum permitted on this package...do we pay the difference, or are we charged for the entire drink?

Is this the same regarding the Premium package...do you get charged the difference or for the entire drink?

Cheers,

Melk

Below may be of help

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...verage+package

Best deal around is to upgrade then you have most drinks included (except champagne & pricy wine) all for only $11.50 a day... Less then a standard martini/molecular drink so one of those a day and you've got your money's worth... [emoji483][emoji12]

If like us your always get your money's worth... [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483][emoji41]

Best deal around is to upgrade then you have most drinks included (except champagne & pricy wine) all for only $11.50 a day... Less then a standard martini/molecular drink so one of those a day and you've got your money's worth... [emoji483][emoji12]

If like us your always get your money's worth... [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483][emoji41]

I thought some champagne is covered...

I thought some champagne is covered...

I don't believe any "real" champagne (from France) is included in either package. The Celebrity branded sparkling wine is included in Premium and I remember a Prosecco that I think is covered by the Classic.