Dining question

Boiler Cruiser

On Celebrity ships, are you assigned a table for dinner? Do you sit with the same people every night?

What sort of "priority" priviledges do suite occupants get in seating for dinner?

Thanks.

On Celebrity you are assigned a fixed dinner table with the same people, UNLESS you are sailing on the Solstice in Aquaclass, where I think you have a fixed time, but not a fixed table [yesterday was the start of Solstice Inaugural cruise, so more info should be available soon]. There are other dining venues so you do not have to go to the MDR every evening [if you know that you will be elsewhere in is nice to inform your waiter and/or tablemates so that they don't sit there waiting to start]. I assume that suites have some priority in selecting early or late dining, but I'm not sure.

Yes, you are assigned a table and sit with the same people each night. As for "priorities" not much, you'll get your requested seating and maybe a preferred location. Depending on the ship you could also have a priority or earlier ability to book the specialty restaurants.

On Celebrity ships, are you assigned a table for dinner? Do you sit with the same people every night?

What sort of "priority" priviledges do suite occupants get in seating for dinner?

Thanks.

Suggest checking "Celeb Cruiser FAQ" at page-top for alot of 'tips' on Celeb features - can help you get the most out of your trip. Good Luck

Archived