Plaza Resort Vs. Spice Beach

knots4crewzing

Hi,

With Bonaire being an entirely new port for us. We are hoping to get some info on their AI Resorts. Has anyone recently been to Plaza or Spice Beach resorts?

Are cruise pax welcomed?

I'm basically looking for info on cost, amenities,(pool) cost of cab ride and how long it takes from the pier?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Liz:)

• 3 months later...
Hi,

With Bonaire being an entirely new port for us. We are hoping to get some info on their AI Resorts. Has anyone recently been to Plaza or Spice Beach resorts?

Are cruise pax welcomed?

I'm basically looking for info on cost, amenities,(pool) cost of cab ride and how long it takes from the pier?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Liz:)

Spice is within walking distance (20min) from port, even though some lines offer an excursion there he still will take walk ins. no cost to use the beach, $10 for loungers, good bar and restaurant he says. its about a $10 cab ride even though its less than 2mile. its a stairway into the water but decent snorkel and can rent snorkel gear. remind me of tortola beaches with stairway in, some rock and then beautiful water.

Plaza is a sand beach, but i do not know cost of cab, he takes walk ins also, snorkeling not as good i've read......

• 1 month later...

Hello all: Was wondering for those of you that went to Spice Beach Club what is the average cost of drinks beers...rum...vodka etc....I found the food menu and wine menu but no drink list.....also other then the rental of the equipment for snorkel and beach chairs are there any other fees? Thanks a ton! Janet p.s Spice Beach Club from their website does look fantastic!