Samba Grill First Night.

Is it still 1/2 off for MTD guests on Allure? If so, who do I contact when I get on the ship to make reservations, we have reservations for the 3rd night currently, but if I can get it 1/2 off why not.

Fire up your stateroom TV and make the reservation or just stop by the grill and pick a time. I don't know about the 1/2 off for MTD but there is a cupon in the C&A savings book for first night dinning. Enjoy :)

When we were on last month, it was half off on the first 2 nights (for MTD). I'd already booked and paid in full at home for Day 2. I just called them to explain on Day 1. After our meal, we were billed a 2nd time at the discounted price and a few hours later I noticed that our original charge had been refunded. I won't be pre-booking meals or spa treatments again due to the coupon book and discounts offered.

Fire up your stateroom TV and make the reservation or just stop by the grill and pick a time. I don't know about the 1/2 off for MTD but there is a cupon in the C&A savings book for first night dinning. Enjoy :)

Pete, that coupon is only available in the book that is given to D+ and PC Members.

Pete, that coupon is only available in the book that is given to D+ and PC Members.

Thanks Patti. You are absolutely correct. BTW:

Isn't everybody D+ or PC?:rolleyes:

It never crossed my mind that a CCer might not be a C&A member with benefits. :D

Anyway, happy March! and best regards.

Yup, lowly Gold here, turning Platinum in the middle of our cruise...we are just getting started.

Dear Lauren, you are off to a great start. Cruises have come along way in a very short time. Enjoy every minute! :)

So there is not a 2 for 1 this time but it's still worth the price. Samba is my favorite "special" dinning.

Is it still 1/2 off for MTD guests on Allure? If so, who do I contact when I get on the ship to make reservations, we have reservations for the 3rd night currently, but if I can get it 1/2 off why not.

From everything I have read and what I experienced on the Oasis in February with the Solarium Bistro offer I'd say that yes, it is still 1/2 off on the first 2 nights. You'll have to book it once on board though.

So is that a yes to that 1/2 off coupon for Platinum Members? And when would I get the coupon book? Doesn't that come later at night day one and I need to make reservations as soon as I get onboard right?

So is that a yes to that 1/2 off coupon for Platinum Members? And when would I get the coupon book? Doesn't that come later at night day one and I need to make reservations as soon as I get onboard right?

There is not a 1/2 off coupon in the Platinum book. It is in the Pinnacle Club and Diamond Plus book.

Archived