Which is better to get to/from Bayonne - JFK or EWR?

I have the option to fly into either airport and prices are pretty similar so I'm wondering which airport is less of a hassle to deal with - EWR or JFK?

We'd be flying into that area, going into NYC for 1 night, then need to get from the hotel to the Cape Liberty cruise port in Bayonne. Is a car service, the train or a shuttle the best to get from NYC to Cape Liberty?

Thanks for the help!

I have the option to fly into either airport and prices are pretty similar so I'm wondering which airport is less of a hassle to deal with - EWR or JFK?

We'd be flying into that area, going into NYC for 1 night, then need to get from the hotel to the Cape Liberty cruise port in Bayonne. Is a car service, the train or a shuttle the best to get from NYC to Cape Liberty?

Thanks for the help!

EWR is the best for the Cape Liberty cruise port.

is your hotel in nyc or nj?

if you are staying in NY, but flying into EWR in NJ you can take the airport express bus into NYC...cost effective. Train is also reasonable, Cab is the most expensive, in excess of $100 becuase NJ cabs cannot pick up return fares in NYC and vice versa...

car service is another option, for sll your travel needs... try http://www.dial7.com or carmellimo.com

to get back to ewr you can see the dispatcher outside at cape liberty and get the shared shuttle back to EWR...i think it is $15 pp (or maybe 17). there is a photo of current cape liberty transportation prices on my blog...linked below.. (i may relink it too...)

Thanks for the help!

Car service. NY Cabs are not required to take fares to Cape Liberty(they are required to take them to EWR. The train is complicated, a know of no shuttle that does so. Going back to the airport-EWR- from Bayonne is simple.

stay in the ewr area it is much easier to fly into ewr stay in jersey visit nyc which is a quick easy train ride away .Then is is easy to get to Bayonne .Flying into jfk and staying in nyc is more expensive and ewr is closer to Manhattan than Jfk is. I hope this helped

stay in the ewr area it is much easier to fly into ewr stay in jersey visit nyc which is a quick easy train ride away .Then is is easy to get to Bayonne .Flying into jfk and staying in nyc is more expensive and ewr is closer to Manhattan than Jfk is. I hope this helped

I was wondering about that, thanks. Thanks to everyone else too. :) I appreciate ALL the help! Am checking out links and info. now, so thank you!

I was wondering about that, thanks. Thanks to everyone else too. :) I appreciate ALL the help! Am checking out links and info. now, so thank you!

the hyatt is real nice and you get a beautiful view of the city and you can take the ferry or train into nyc