I Fly

I believe I heard $69 for 2 minutes, but as far as i know they are not offering it at all. They weren't on the 11/23 or 12/1 sailings. On the 11/23 sailing they were struggling to give everyone a chance and open late. On the 12/1 sailing it was empty and after day 7 they started letting people come back each morning at 9am to sign up for that day regardless of if they went already.

I believe I heard $69 for 2 minutes, but as far as i know they are not offering it at all. They weren't on the 11/23 or 12/1 sailings. On the 11/23 sailing they were struggling to give everyone a chance and open late. On the 12/1 sailing it was empty and after day 7 they started letting people come back each morning at 9am to sign up for that day regardless of if they went already.

There were absolutely no pay packages offered whatsoever on IFly on the Dec 1 sailing. Immediately after my initial 1 minute 12:30pm IFly session on day 2 I booked a second free 1 minute flight for day 4... did not have to pay. On day 6 I booked a third free 1 minute flight for day 9 so that I could go with new friends who would video me... again did not have to pay. When I showed up on day 9 (the 1st of the final 3 sea days) it looked like the front staff were trying to fill in the final spots on the final sea day as many people had left this until the end trying to do everything they can at the end of their cruise. I suggest you do a lot of things early (NorthStar, IFly, bumper cars, Circus school) and you will likely get the chance to do them more than once and avoid large lines :D

This past week, you could reserve one slot only, there was no option to pay for additional time. However, on the last full day of the cruise, you could go when they opened at 9AM and book any remaining available spaces.

They told us that the reason they only allowed 1 reservation was to provide an opportunity for as many people as possible to get at least one chance to fly.

I would assume this would vary with the length of the cruise, ours was an 8 night cruise.