Pier 1 Restaurant Freeport

mawvkysc

Has anyone been here during the daytime? What was the view like? I already know the shark feeding is at night, so we won't see that.

It looks walkable from the port. I will be on Grand Celebration. They dock pretty close to the restaurant. Thought it might break up the day to grab a drink/ conch chowder there. We are mostly going to hang out on the ship that day.

walked over from port to this restaurant for a couple of beers as I had time to kill. not sure about the food but it looked good.

thought it was worthwhile

Thanks for the reply!

I found this video of the grounds right there around the restaurant. I thought it looked pretty. Just no getting in the water! Sharks!

Edited by mawvkysc

We walked over from the Grand Celebration. It was not far from there but would be quite a hike from the other ships. We relaxed and had a frozen drink. ($8.99) The view from the deck was great! It was like looking at an aquarium. The sushi chef threw some scraps over and it was amazing. That is what the video is of.

After we walked over to the "beach" and along the iron shore. It was very pretty, except for a lot of old bottles and trash.

image.jpg.2017cbe570189d29a236e93a5cf6f1e0.jpg

Edited by mawvkysc
Problem embedding video