Tours

thirstyman1

I know ships tours are easiest to set up, but.. We are on the Millennium next March to Taiwan, Japan, So Korea, Beijing, and Shanghai. Anyone heave any experience they can share with booking tours in these areas? Would prefer in Beijing to take the train back to ship every night, and not have to get a hotel in City .

Thanks in advance!!

We did an independent tour in Taiwan, from My Taiwan Tour First day stayed near Keelung including the night market and the second day to Taipei including lunch at Din Tia Fun at the bottom of Taipei 101.

I know ships tours are easiest to set up, but.. We are on the Millennium next March to Taiwan, Japan, So Korea, Beijing, and Shanghai. Anyone heave any experience they can share with booking tours in these areas? Would prefer in Beijing to take the train back to ship every night, and not have to get a hotel in City .

Thanks in advance!!

When you start checking thing out, I think you will find it much to your advantage to spend the night in a hotel in Beijing. From what I understand its a long taxi ride to the train station and than a something like 45 miles, and than a half hour train ride . You can get a hotel cheaper there are over 5000 hotels in Beijing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks in advance!!

Can't give you a review yet since we will be on the Millennium this October. But we have booked 1.5 days of tours with toursbylocals in Kyoto (taking train from Kobe) and a day tour with topology in Taiwan. Both were highly rated.

Larry