Off-Site Parking at Tampa Port

attilamom1217

All

I searched cruise critic and was not able to find much (at least recently) on parking off site in Tampa.

We are cruising on the Carnival Pride in January and will be driving to the port.

Can anyone recommend off-site parking facility?

thanks,

Debbi

not aware of any myself. with the terminals being so close to business, the arena and the convention center, parking space is at a premium. I just use the garage at the terminals, which also serves Channelside.

You COULD use offsite parking out by the airport but any $ savings will be eaten by transfer to the port as I'd expect a taxi (or UBER) to be nec'ry.

There are some hotels with park and stays but since I see you are in FL I doubt paying for the room is going to result in any $ savings here either.

if there is an option I'm not aware of I'm SURE someone will correct me.

All

I searched cruise critic and was not able to find much (at least recently) on parking off site in Tampa.

We are cruising on the Carnival Pride in January and will be driving to the port.

Can anyone recommend off-site parking facility?

thanks,

Debbi

We use PARK'N GO at 1101 Eller Dr. Fort Lauderdale, FL. You pull into their area, stop, they help unload your luggage and load it on their vehicle, you have a seat and away you go to the port...maybe a 15 minute ride. The driver unloads your luggage, and you give him a tip. At the end of the cruise, they give you a number to call and if they are not already there to pick up passengers, they will be there in 15 minutes or so. They drive you directly to your car. If you make a reservation on-line, it is $7.99 per day. You get a free day every 10 days used. It is totally a painless procedure!!

We use PARK'N GO at 1101 Eller Dr. Fort Lauderdale, FL. You pull into their area, stop, they help unload your luggage and load it on their vehicle, you have a seat and away you go to the port...maybe a 15 minute ride. The driver unloads your luggage, and you give him a tip. At the end of the cruise, they give you a number to call and if they are not already there to pick up passengers, they will be there in 15 minutes or so. They drive you directly to your car. If you make a reservation on-line, it is $7.99 per day. You get a free day every 10 days used. It is totally a painless procedure!!

They are sailing from Tampa.....

They are sailing from Tampa.....

So sorry!! In that case, they should go online to PARK4CRUISE. The same thing goes on...park, they shuttle you and your luggage to the port. After the cruise you call them and they pick you up and take you back to your car. The cost is $7.97 per day.