Occidental day pass...did you like it?

sgjanice

My wife and I just returned from our cruise yesterday. We did this day pass on January 7th. We had a great time and felt we got good value for our fee. The beach was great, the luncheon was nice, and the pool, bar, restrooms etc were clean. If you want a nice day at the beach on Aruba this is a good all inclusive choice. Happy Cruising!

• 2 weeks later...
What was the cost per person and how do you get there?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2145343

Occidental Grand Aruba

What You Get for Your Money: Passes, which are $76 for adults and about $38 for children, offer access to all amenities, meals, snack and drinks, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The price does not, however, include use of a room.

How to Get There: Occidental Grand Aruba is a 15-minute taxi ride from port.

For More Info: Visit Occidental's Web site or call 800-858-2258.

Taxi information http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2100339

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I will be in Aruba in 2 weeks and my family wanted to do this day pass. We are a little skeptical about buying this day pass online...Do you know how safe these sites are? To put credit card info on?

Also, is there a limit to these passes, if we were to buy them when we got there at the front desk?

Have any of you bought it at hotel?

• 1 month later...

This was the info we received and what we paid for our visit in March:

The Day pass has a cost of $77.00 for adults and kids under the age of 12 pay half price $38.50. The day pass starts from 9:00a.m. up until 6:00p.m. and Includes food, all drinks and non-motorized watersports.

We did pay for it in advance, which worked out fine, but was odd for me to be sending my credit card info over email. I purposely used a card we don't use often, and then monitored it closely for weird charges. Had no issues.

• 3 weeks later...
This was the info we received and what we paid for our visit in March:

The Day pass has a cost of $77.00 for adults and kids under the age of 12 pay half price $38.50. The day pass starts from 9:00a.m. up until 6:00p.m. and Includes food, all drinks and non-motorized watersports.

We did pay for it in advance, which worked out fine, but was odd for me to be sending my credit card info over email. I purposely used a card we don't use often, and then monitored it closely for weird charges. Had no issues.

What website did you use to purchase the pass online? I found this one: http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/aruba/occidental-grand-resort-day-pass-all-inclusive.html

Just not sure if it is "official"...

What website did you use to purchase the pass online? I found this one: http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/aruba/occidental-grand-resort-day-pass-all-inclusive.html

Just not sure if it is "official"...

I emailed the hotel directly and corresponded with them via email. They sent me a form to fill out and I provided them with credit card info.