Limo from Hobby to Galveston

hi I'm looking for anyone who had experience with a good limousine service from Hobby Airport to galveston I posted already on Gulf Coast departures but have not had any responses thank you

Extreme Elegance Limos

hi I'm looking for anyone who had experience with a good limousine service from Hobby Airport to galveston I posted already on Gulf Coast departures but have not had any responses thank you

Our 'limo service' years ago from Hobby to Galveston was Carnival transfer. Not sure about 3rd party limo services to/from. Doesn't sound complicated though.

We found a shuttle last time still pricey will probably just do that again ..figured if im payin that kind of $ might as well go in style :)

There is always Super Shuttle. They have limo service too. Car or SUV shows $120 or $140 one way. Three or five people. That's not a bad price if you have 3 to 5 people since it is a flat rate for everyone. How big is your party?

More expensive and complicated than one would think.Cant use carnival as we are coming day before.Rental van yo fit us 640.00wk .no one way rentals many limos but very mixed reviews in reliability .

At worst spend the night nearish to the airport and take Carnival's shuttle day of departure.

Edited by SadieN

I literally just used Galveston Limo today for The port to Hobby. They have some bad reviews from last year but they've had a new owner for almost a year now. We shared a suburban with another couple and it was $145 each way... The same as the Carnival transfer. They were great.

• 2 weeks later...
I literally just used Galveston Limo today for The port to Hobby. They have some bad reviews from last year but they've had a new owner for almost a year now. We shared a suburban with another couple and it was $145 each way... The same as the Carnival transfer. They were great.

Hi Mumtopugs - Is that Galveston Limousine Services you used. I just got a great quote from them for a party of 20 going from the port to IAH, but I've been reading the bad reviews too and was a little concerned.

Hi Mumtopugs - Is that Galveston Limousine Services you used. I just got a great quote from them for a party of 20 going from the port to IAH, but I've been reading the bad reviews too and was a little concerned.

Yep, that's them. I had a little mix up with my credit card but they resolved it quickly. I would use them again in the future