Anyone use Autos Vilar?

Stangirl

We are travelling to Barcelona in October as a family of 6 and will be prebooking transfers between airport/apartment apartment/cruise port and cruise port/airport. The best rate I have found has been with Autos Vilar. I cannot find many reviews on the company. Has anyone used them recently?

We are travelling to Barcelona in October as a family of 6 and will be prebooking transfers between airport/apartment apartment/cruise port and cruise port/airport. The best rate I have found has been with Autos Vilar. I cannot find many reviews on the company. Has anyone used them recently?

How much have you been quoted for these journeys?

RollieUK,

I was quoted 55 euros from Airport to CASP74, 45 euros from CASP74 to cruise port and 55 euros from cruise port to airport.

The fares to and from the airport for 6 people look quite reasonable for a private pre-booked transfer but €45 from CASP 74 apartments to the ship looks a bit expensive. You can get a taxi for 6 people for around €20.

I have never used Autos Vilar so cannot comment on their service.

Edited by RollieUK

We used them in June 2012 both from Airport to Hotel and Cruise Ship to Airport. I would highly recommend them. No issues and everything went well.

Are you sailing on the Equinox on 10/14?

Edited by chief_k

We used them in June 2012 both from Airport to Hotel and Cruise Ship to Airport. I would highly recommend them. No issues and everything went well.

Are you sailing on the Equinox on 10/14?

Chief_K

Glad to hear your experience with them was positive. We are travelling with young kids and I like to have everything arranged before we travel. We are travelling on NLC Epic 10/12. I have yet to travel on Celebrity, but it is on my list :)

We were a group of 6 adults and used them in May/June of 2013 for pick-up from airport to hotel(they were waiting there with our name on a card-easy to find them), hotel to ship, pick-up from cruise to do a wine tour and then pick-up from hotel to airport.

We would definitely recommend them!! There were no complaints, only praises!

Shirley

• 4 weeks later...