Nachi Cocom Question

GAMOM4

I reserved a spot for 5 people at Nachi Cocom for our October 13th cruise. 3 of the people have now decided that they aren't going to get off the ship - I realize that the deposit for Nachi Cocom is non-refundable..but on their website it shows that if a group reservation is made that each person can't pay their own balance that one person has to pay it all. I have tried to contact them via email (there is no phone number) but do any of you have experience with a similar situation? I hate to show up there and pay a taxi to take 2 of us and then them want payment for 5 ....... but if we don't show up then they will charge my credit card $50 for not showing up (of course that is cheaper than the final payment for the 5 of us):confused:

• 3 weeks later...

I checked the cancellation info on my confirmation email for next spring. It sure sounds like "no cancellations unless....", however, I would think that if you contacted them with the change in number of people, maybe you would just lose your deposit for the others.

I see this is an old thread, maybe let us know how it worked out for you.

For anybody else, it seems to me that if you gave them advance time to sell your spot to somebody else, they might be more willing to NOT charge you the full amount, just the deposit. It's worth a try anyway, never hurts to ask..

+++++++++++++

CANCELLATION POLICIES

Your deposit at the moment of your reservation is non refundable. However in the following situations, we will do an exception (none automatic refunds will proceed, please contact us) :

1.- In the event that you Ship will not be able to visit the Port of Cozumel your deposit will be 100% refunded. (Limited to your particular Cruise not visiting the Port during your cruise).

2.- In case of an inclement weather . The policy is in effect for Hurricane only, not for lesser impacting storm or rain and just if the beach club is closed.

3.- Cancellation due to change in ships itinerary. If you already have a confirmation with us and if your ship is changing its itinerary and visits Cozumel Port on an earlier or later date, please contact us in order to re-schedule your beach break. If re-scheduling is not possible, your deposit will be refunded. Refunds do not apply to a change in arrival time.

Cancellations that do not comply with the above are not subject to refund.

NO SHOW PENALTIES

If you do not show for the reserved excursion we will charge the full balance to your credit card. Please note:A $50.00 usd administrative fee will be charged on your credit card for any chargeback of your beach break deposit when ruled in favor of our company by your using bank. If you dispute the deposit charge not recognized a $50.00 usd administrative fee will be charged on your credit card.

• 3 weeks later...