sweet, my 18yo is now silver

ma_t_gus

My kids are 8 and 10. They have enough cruises to be platinum with the old fashioned system. I consider this their dowry as we have used all their wedding funds to cruise and we are working on giving them their geography education instead of college!!

You can actually enroll your child online at age 15 I believe it is. I did this at one point for our DD. At the time, and checking again today, it allows me to login to her account but it doesn't give a level for her. When I click on latitudes rewards it comes up with an error screen - as it did last time I tried.

I was not able to register our DS who is younger.

You can actually enroll your child online at age 15 I believe it is. I did this at one point for our DD. At the time, and checking again today, it allows me to login to her account but it doesn't give a level for her. When I click on latitudes rewards it comes up with an error screen - as it did last time I tried.

I was not able to register our DS who is younger.

Same with me. I enrolled her for our upcoming cruise and was able to get a userid/password but with not Lats info. I emailed Latitudes with her info yesterday. I will soon find out in a couple of weeks.