Paul Gauguin Fridges

Degas

Can anyone tell me if the fridges on the PG have little freezers on top. I will be going out on my own a couple of times and I want to take my own beverages in a cooler bag with me and use freezer packs to keep the drinks cold. It would be so much easier to do it myself rather thatn asking the room steward all the time to bring me ice.

Thanks for the info

Stateroom fridges have no real freezing capability. We had ziplock bags that we put our ice cubes in. Worked great. Never a problem for Daisy our stewardess to deliver cubes quickly before we headed out on the tenders. Also, a couple of times we took the bags with us when we had breakfast at the Grill and had our bags filled there as well.

Can anyone tell me if the fridges on the PG have little freezers on top. I will be going out on my own a couple of times and I want to take my own beverages in a cooler bag with me and use freezer packs to keep the drinks cold. It would be so much easier to do it myself rather thatn asking the room steward all the time to bring me ice.

Thanks for the info

I like pisaro in the bathroom regards

Archived