Carlos N Charlies - Experiences and Pics Please!

OceansOfTravels

I am considering a day here on my upcoming Divina cruise. We will be docking at the downtown pier, does anyone know a taxi rate estimate? The website says that it is free, is that true? Is there a catch? Are there umbrellas as well? What is there to do? Is food expensive? Is it a loud, party atmosphere or are there quiet corners? We are also considering Plays Uvas if anyone can compare. Any pics and/or tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance! :D

Edited by OceansOfTravels

I am considering a day here on my upcoming Divina cruise. We will be docking at the downtown pier, does anyone know a taxi rate estimate? The website says that it is free, is that true? Is there a catch? Are there umbrellas as well? What is there to do? Is food expensive? Is it a loud, party atmosphere or are there quiet corners? We are also considering Plays Uvas if anyone can compare. Any pics and/or tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance! :D

I haven't been to either place so cannot compare for you but recall AI day passes being offered to Carlos and Charlie through Shore Excursioneer or PAYG prices for food and drink are listed on C&C website.

Playa Uvas used to offer various packages.