NewOrleans 2015

clingingmermaid

I know its really early but I'm looking at booking a 2 day pre-cruise out of NewOrleans in April of 2015. Any ideas why a lot of the hotels are booked its past mardi gra I made sure of that. Could it be because its just too early too book and the sites say booked untill they open up? Or is something going on at that time I don't know about? The cruise is April 19 so I'm looking at 17 and 18 hotel stay....Any help would be appricated.....:)

I know its really early but I'm looking at booking a 2 day pre-cruise out of NewOrleans in April of 2015. Any ideas why a lot of the hotels are booked its past mardi gra I made sure of that. Could it be because its just too early too book and the sites say booked untill they open up? Or is something going on at that time I don't know about? The cruise is April 19 so I'm looking at 17 and 18 hotel stay....Any help would be appricated.....:)

A lot of hotels won't book more than a year in advance so it may just be that you are a little too early.

• 1 month later...

No expert here, but I think April in NO is a pretty busy month. I know there is the FQ Festival one weekend and the annual Jazz Festival another weekend.

We cruised early April this year the same weekend Wrestlemania was in town:eek:. The hotel pickings were pretty slim and $$$