What haven't you done on the PG?

My husband and I were discussing what activities or places on the ship we have not experienced.

We have taken all of their ship tours from the engine room to the bridge, found the "hidden" balcony on deck 8, attended 99% of the PG shows and used the exercise room.

Although I always shower each day (sometimes twice), I have never bathed in our cabin bathtub. Bathtubs don't call to me. We haven't tried the "marina dining experience".

Tell us what you haven't done and maybe we will have more places and/or activities to explore when we board again.

I had not heard about the Marina Dining Experience. Sounds kind of cool, maybe.

We've done some of the informal workshops/talks that the Gauguines do, like Polynesian language, pareo tying, life on the islands, etc. But not all of them. They've always been fun, mostly because you get to interact more personally with the Gauguines, and find out about their lives.

I've hardly ever swum in the pool, maybe just once in five trips.

I've never kayaked or anything else off the back of the Marina. I did kayak at MM once with a friend, but haven't tried windsurfing or standup paddle boarding (would love to try this in the right setting). Nor have I played volleyball, for that matter.

I've not had a massage on this ship I think. Nor have I bathed in our bathtub--I am a bath person, but only in a good large bathtub and usually when the weather is cold.

I'm trying to remember if they have golf putting or ping pong anywhere--if so I haven't done those either, lol!

You are thinking about sea days methinks!

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer

Hello: On board if your up to it . The spa has a free 30 minute sauna / shower . Big sauna and big shower area with all the soaps and shampoos . Quite nice , any time of day . They do not announce this , you just have to ask and make an appointment. We went 3 times , quite refreshing... Check it out...Beats the shower in the suite..LOL.....s-stuff-55:)

I haven't done the helicopter over BB though dD has and loved it.

Haven't done Marc's Motu Picnic either.

Last year I took the tour to the interior of Tahiti which is lush and unpopulated.

You must have some pull to get on the ship like that! How was the dinner?

The PG is very welcoming to repeaters. After all we are the heart and soul of the line. I visited Tere Moana when we were in Tortola as well.