Two questions about shore excursions: please help!!

jeanniedc

Hello. I'm currently booking shore excursions for my 7 day Society Islands cruise in October. First time in FP, first time on PG! If anyone can help answer these two questions, I would really appreciate it!

(1) I think I read somewhere that the PG motu on Bora Bora does not have any bathroom facilities. Is this true? (And is it a nice place to spend a few hours?)

(2) Also on Bora Bora: if deciding between Patrick's two lagoon tours through the ship (1602 and 1603), is it worth the extra money to do the tour that includes lunch? I think that's the only difference between them.

Thanks very much!

The views from the Bora Bora Motu are the classic one you see on all the marketing material for everyone, that alone makes it a great place to enjoy for a few hours, but no bathroom and the snorkeling is so so

If you have never enjoyed a Polynesian BBQ and sitting in the water enjoying it you need to do it at least once. You spend a bundle going on this trip, make sure you do it right.

The BB motu is one of my favourite places in the world especially in late evening when taking the last tender back.

You can rest on your towel if you like. I prefer to just sit in the water.