Six Person Day Sail

My DH and I used Jester's and loved it. We met them in Secret Harbor (took taxi ride there) and had a great sail to Hawknest Bay and Christmas Cove (St James). Capt Jim asked us if there was a particular beach we wanted to visit and one of the guests suggested Hawknest Bay. Our sailboat has 6 guests plus two crew members. Provided snorkel gear, a wonderful lunch, lots of "Jester Juice" and amazing salsa.

Enjoy your trip!

We like sailing with Capt. Kathleen on High Pockets. We've gone out twice and had great snorkeling and food both times. Highly recommend her.

Thanks. We were in St. Thomas last month & checked with High Pockets & Wasabi & they both sounded wonderful but we decided to wait & do a day sail on our cruise in November.

My DH and I used Jester's and loved it. We met them in Secret Harbor (took taxi ride there) and had a great sail to Hawknest Bay and Christmas Cove (St James). Capt Jim asked us if there was a particular beach we wanted to visit and one of the guests suggested Hawknest Bay. Our sailboat has 6 guests plus two crew members. Provided snorkel gear, a wonderful lunch, lots of "Jester Juice" and amazing salsa.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks. I will check out Jester's too.

Juli

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks. We were in St. Thomas last month & checked with High Pockets & Wasabi & they both sounded wonderful but we decided to wait & do a day sail on our cruise in November.

Thanks. I will check out Jester's too.

Juli

Juli,

We sailed with Wasabi on our recent cruise this past April and they were amazing! One of the best days of our cruise.

See pics of our sail here: https://www.facebook.com/wasabisailing/photos/pcb.708380925940259/708379579273727/?type=1&theater

Captain Eric is amazing - full of positive energy and shares a lot of very interesting facts and trivia of the surrounding area (islands, pirate stories, sailing stories, historical facts). His first mate, Drew is pure zen and has an infectious smile - just being in his vicinity relaxes you (and he makes a great dark & stormy:)). Snorkelling wasn't the best that day as there had been a storm the night before - but we saw plenty of fish and a turtle. Lunch is "homemade" and delicious - curry is not too strong - more Caribbean spice that east Asian. The sailing was spectacular - we flew like birds across the water under Eric's expert handling. Not much motor used here - we were under sail for over 85% of the excursion - pure bliss!

We are sailing again with them in November if you happen to be there on Nov 13 would be great if you would like to join us. Cap Eric takes out a maximum of 6 people. You can view their website here: http://www.sailwasabi.com/reservations-1/

Feel free to contact me by adding as a friend here on CC and we can coordinate if you are interested.

Edited by pxy cda

Juli,

We sailed with Wasabi on our recent cruise this past April and they were amazing! One of the best days of our cruise.

See pics of our sail here: https://www.facebook.com/wasabisailing/photos/pcb.708380925940259/708379579273727/?type=1&theater

Captain Eric is amazing - full of positive energy and shares a lot of very interesting facts and trivia of the surrounding area (islands, pirate stories, sailing stories, historical facts). His first mate, Drew is pure zen and has an infectious smile - just being in his vicinity relaxes you (and he makes a great dark & stormy:)). Snorkelling wasn't the best that day as there had been a storm the night before - but we saw plenty of fish and a turtle. Lunch is "homemade" and delicious - curry is not too strong - more Caribbean spice that east Asian. The sailing was spectacular - we flew like birds across the water under Eric's expert handling. Not much motor used here - we were under sail for over 85% of the excursion - pure bliss!

We are sailing again with them in November if you happen to be there on Nov 13 would be great if you would like to join us. Cap Eric takes out a maximum of 6 people. You can view their website here: http://www.sailwasabi.com/reservations-1/

Feel free to contact me by adding as a friend here on CC and we can coordinate if you are interested.

Thanks for the great endorsement! We will just miss you in St. Thomas as we will be there November 10th!

Juli

Thanks Blue. Always love your advice.

Nightwind can take out up to 15 passengers though & we really want to try a six person day sail.

I think that's rare according to many who live there and take her out, but contact them as it's worth the effort!

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the great endorsement! We will just miss you in St. Thomas as we will be there November 10th!

Juli

Too bad we'll miss you! Give them a try in any event - I think you'll enjoy a more intimate day on a smaller vessel. ;)

We like sailing with Capt. Kathleen on High Pockets. We've gone out twice and had great snorkeling and food both times. Highly recommend her.

Erniesband, do you remember how much you paid to sail with Highpockets? I read their website but their rates were not mentioned!

Thank you,

Lauri