Puerto Limon cruise pier

Callie Girl

I was on Celebrity and took a cruise ship tour. The buses were on the pier right when you got off the ship. It was actually one of the most convenient set ups I have seen in any port. The walk was only to find the right bus for your tour.

There was a shuttle running between the ship and the terminal area. At that area there was a market with souvenirs, handi crafts, etc. The prices were reasonable and lots of stalls to choose from. I do not know if it was running first thing in the AM when we got off the ship.

I believe the private tours pick up outside the terminal area. If so, it is a walk if the shuttle is not running.

Is your tour with your cruise line?

I would like to do the rainforest canal tour. Due to limitations for walking long distances, could you please tell me the length of the pier to get to the buses for the tours. The tour itself is fine for distances. Thank you.
Edited by Jen1000

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In January We took the Celebrity tour called bus train and boat. It was okay but the train and boat covered same things. Also note that the Banana Plantation and Processing Plant is closed on Sundays (day we were there) so the guide just explained the process. .

Many others took the 6-in-i tour from My Lucky Tours and all LOVED it. They have a few tours.

Hope this heklps.