Las Olas HAPPY HOUR

capecruzer

For those of you familiar with the area, where's the best happy hours on the boulevard? We'll be staying at the Hard Rock Seminole pre-cruise for a few days and thought we'd go to the boulevard mid afternoon on a weekday. So, where's your favorite happy hour?

Would love great drink prices, half price apps, waterfront? If not waterfront, outside dining with good people watching.

For those of you familiar with the area, where's the best happy hours on the boulevard? We'll be staying at the Hard Rock Seminole pre-cruise for a few days and thought we'd go to the boulevard mid afternoon on a weekday. So, where's your favorite happy hour?

Would love great drink prices, half price apps, waterfront? If not waterfront, outside dining with good people watching.

The only places waterfront will be the Downtowner (not on Las Olas but across from the New River from Las Olas with great views) and the Briny Pub.

My favorite happy hours are Royal Pig, Big City Tavern, Sweet Nectar, and Yolo.

Here is a list of Las Olas happy hours. The only one I avoid is Mangos because it seems dirty and Café Europa because it is crazy expensive.

http://www.lasolasboulevard.com/?blogpost=happy-hour-specials-on-las-olas

To only pick one, I'd say Yolo because it is the epitome of the outdoor South Florida atmosphere. Mostly outside with soaring palm trees and outdoor fireplaces nestled in the middle of downtown. It is really, really a cool place.

Edited by BlueHerons

Las Olas Blvd is not on the water, except at the beach end which is 1.5 miles from downtown, which I think is where you want to go.

YOLO is a cool place.

The bar at the historic Riverside Hotel has a good happy hour.

Edited by royalcruz

Me too ... Is it 5:00 yet?

We went to the gym and worked out on the roof (next to the Courtyard down on the beach) then hit up Bubba Gumps (shrimp), Elbo Room, and Quarter Deck (it was a shrimp day).

We were on our bikes to had to watch what we drank! LOL!