Introducing myself

francesh16

hi there,

i'm frances and i just wanted to say hello. only taken one cruise a few years ago around australia and new zealand. LOVED IT. my husband and i are thinking of planning another one in a few years but were just so busy at the moment.

we loved new zealand especially. i remember wellington the best. i would love to spend more time there. such a funky little city. if anyone has any recent pictures of wellington or new zealand i'd love to see how it's changed over the past few years.

welcome to suggestions of where to go or who to go with. very much travel novices.

- f

Welcome to Cruise Critic! This is an awesome community of people from all walks of life who love the world of cruising.

We haven't been to Australia or New Zealand yet. We hope to in the future.

I see you live in NJ. Have you looked at the New England/Canada itineraries? There a several cruise lines that offer that route.

Happy cruising. It's a great way to travel!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

We have been down your way three times. First 25 years ago, we flew to NZ for 10 days then on to Australia for 17. The other two were cruises. First, was a circumnavigation of Australia followed by a cruise to Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia. Finally, 1 1/2 year ago we cruised from Rome to Sydney.