Best day beach in St. Lucia

dinardo1910

I second what BBowCruiser recommended. We did the "Jalousie Beach Break" with Spencer Ambrose in May 2013 and we really enjoyed it. Jalousie Beach is the beach between St. Lucia's famed Pitons and it's just beautiful. The cruise line offered a similar tour to Jalousie Beach but we chose Spencer's tour because it allowed about five hours at the beach instead of the 1 1/2 - 2 hours that the ship's tour would be and lunch and unlimited drinks (non alcohol and alcohol) were provided and the prices were similar. Since we wanted to snorkel, swim, get pictures and to just be able to enjoy the beach, we also thought the ship's tour would be a little too rushed. With Spencer's tour, we also had the "sea tour" of St. Lucia's west coast on the trip back, with several stops for photo ops. If this is something you may be interested in or would just like to see pictures of Jalousie Beach, I did a review after our cruise that includes a lot of pictures and the link is in my signature. It's the Carnival Valor, May 2013 cruise. The part with the "Jalousie Beach Break" on Spencer Ambrose's tour starts on Page 10, post 187 and continues through page 12.

• 2 weeks later...

Jalousie Beach!

Look up Sugar Beach Resort on Trip Advisor and you'll see photos of the beautiful beach on which this resort sits. This is the beach which Spencer Ambrose's tour takes you.

After taking the tour, we returned home and booked a vacation at this resort. It is gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...

Superb review and photos. Thank you for taking the time to share. You have answered all my queries in one place. :)

I second what BBowCruiser recommended. We did the "Jalousie Beach Break" with Spencer Ambrose in May 2013 and we really enjoyed it. Jalousie Beach is the beach between St. Lucia's famed Pitons and it's just beautiful. The cruise line offered a similar tour to Jalousie Beach but we chose Spencer's tour because it allowed about five hours at the beach instead of the 1 1/2 - 2 hours that the ship's tour would be and lunch and unlimited drinks (non alcohol and alcohol) were provided and the prices were similar. Since we wanted to snorkel, swim, get pictures and to just be able to enjoy the beach, we also thought the ship's tour would be a little too rushed. With Spencer's tour, we also had the "sea tour" of St. Lucia's west coast on the trip back, with several stops for photo ops. If this is something you may be interested in or would just like to see pictures of Jalousie Beach, I did a review after our cruise that includes a lot of pictures and the link is in my signature. It's the Carnival Valor, May 2013 cruise. The part with the "Jalousie Beach Break" on Spencer Ambrose's tour starts on Page 10, post 187 and continues through page 12.