eagle beach aruba chair rentals?

cruiznut

You might get more responses on the Aruba board, but I was in Aruba last March and we went to eagle beach. There are a few vendors there with chairs for rent but no umbrellas- right across the street from the tulip restaurant. We got there late morning and the few palapas they had were all taken so we put our chairs under one of the few trees ( close to the road). FYI- there's a food truck that comes to that spot around lunch time that our cab driver recommended. When we smelled it and saw the huge line of locals lined up we had to get in on it.... I also recommend it if you see it! One last thing- you can order "to go" drinks from tulip and bring them back to the beach. More info than you asked for... Sorry:rolleyes:

Have fun

Edited by SugarStar00

You will need their beach bar to call a taxi to come pick you up. Or even the watersports vendors. They were very nice fellows when I stopped to chat with them a few weeks ago. They all have cell phones. :)

A half hour should be more than enough time, HOWEVER, since you don't know how long it will take the taxi to get there, give yourself an hour to be on the safe side. ;)

Edited by Arubalisa

Good question, but assuming you are buying food and beverage I don't see how they would deny you. There is also a restroom next door at the Amsterdam Manor. You cannot get near it when cruise ships are in port and you will have to wait on line. :(

I am researching beach options for our upcoming cruise and Aruba really does have the best of all worlds!

I was wondering where the best place to rent a chair on Eagle Beach is? I read that the Amsterdam Manor is no longer renting chairs but MVC Eagle beach (sister property) is? Any thoughts? Thank You!!

Just curious. Where did you hear Amsterdam Manor is no longer renting chairs?