Weather to Expect Boston New York in November

bogofman

It could be calm or you could run into a nor'easter, which is essentially a hurricane that forms in the North Atlantic. Officially, up and down the entire Atlantic coast of the U.S. hurricane "season" lasts until November 30.

Be prepared for good weather, bad weather, and everything in between.

Boston in November in recent years has been anything from record breaking heat to record breaking snow. Our weather has been anything but 'Normal' Typical is 50's during the day in early November to 30's at night.

I have been a life long NYC'er (just finishing a two year stint in FL, on my way back to yes, NY!) and Autumn has always been my favorite time of year. In general the weather just has that "crisp" feeling, usually sunny but - it can rain sometimes. More often than not, not much to worry about...except for one day (November 2) in 2013 I and millions of us won't soon forget but thinking that won't happen again this year ;)

Plan for layers - never fails - and just enjoy your day. If need be, you can buy anything you need there! Down the Coast should be more or less the same, just getting a bit warmer nearing FL...of course.

http://www.freetoursbyfoot.com/weather-in-new-york-in-november/

Have a great trip :)