NYC Car Service

Bases5

I have looked at both Carmel and Dial 7 web site for a there service

What time do I put down for pickup.

Our schedule arrival time or should I add 30-45 minutes to get luggage and such

Also does anyone know if a car service will make a extra stop so we can pick up some

wine and soda?

IIRC, we put down the time our flight was scheduled to arrive, then called when we had our luggage. Finding the car assigned to us among all the identical black cars from multiple car services driving by was a challenge!

I'd ask the car service directly about an additional stop.

I have looked at both Carmel and Dial 7 web site for a there service What time do I put down for pickup.

For both services it really does not matter the time as long as you are in the ball park. If at the airport they are tracking your flight number, if at the port they know delays can happen getting off the ship. I've even changed flights and NOT notified them of the new flight number and had no issues.

You will wait on the car, the car does not wait for you. You call the phone number and give your cell phone number (they use that as the account number unless you have a corporate account).

They then say how long the car will be, the car number and sometimes ask you for a description of what you are wearing.

It is really very easy and efficient so you can add time to pick up your stuff when you make the reservation or you can even call them and say you are going to be late or early.

Both services have several cars they can dispatch waiting at the airport or driving near the Manhattan port. Busy times can also mean a little longer wait.