Suite 726 Sojurn

SuffolkLady

We have just booked Suite 726 on Sojurn, and have noticed that there is a communicating door with the next suite. We would appreciate advices from passengers that have stayed in this suite as to whether we have made a good suite choice or not. We like the position, but have just a slight concern regarding the door in between suites.

Thanks very much.

Suffolk Lady.

We had equivalent on Quest in January and the only time we could hear one another was when one person used a hairdryer.

I wouldn't choose the suite again because it may have been we had quiet neighbours.

It really would depend on what other choices i had though

Have now been allocated and chosen 717 from the available suites.

I have researched this on the forum because it is close to the elevators. Comments suggest that noise is minimal.

Hope this is the case?

Elevators are, in my experience, never a problem.

We were in 716 on the Sojourn, so we were across the hall from the elevators. No serious noise issues. Once or twice I heard the automated voice report, "Deck 7" when the elevator doors opened, but only one or twice in 68 days. Passengers did not congregate around the elevators, so no noise from chatting folks.

Thanks. This is a cruise that we had not planned, we heard about it from Seabourn. It is 'The Signature Jazz Cruise with Diana Krall' and we just didn't t want to miss the opportunity to spend time with one of our favourite singers. There will be some differences, eg more relaxed dress codes ( we're happy as long as we know ). It sounds like a fun cruise, no sea days, and some our favourite Mediterranean ports of call. It is what we call a SKI holiday.

SuffolkLady. We had 621 (V5) on deck below you on an earlier Sojourn cruise. Right next to the forward elevator and I had initial concerns. We prefer more mid ships, but this was the last available V5 on our Paths of the Vikings Atlantic crossing.

Never heard a noise from the elevator and was very happy with this position - Even with a few days of rolling seas.

You will be fine in that suite.

We too have had a suite adjacent to the forward elevators on the Quest, and didn't hear a thing from them. I had been a little apprehensive, but it was not the slightest problem, and it was great for finding the suite in the first day or two!