Adults only pool- Caribbean Princess

momnfrisco

• 1 year later...
The Lap Pool forward on Sun deck (16) in the Lotus Spa area is adults only as is the Terrace Pool aft on Riviera deck (14).

The lap pool is my favorite pool. Adults only, cushy, teak loungers and usually almost empty. Most people think it is part of the Sanctuary, so it is very quiet.There are something like 10 loungers, 2 hot tubs and a "swim against the current" machine (when it works).

The only downside is that the bar staff rarely wander through, so if you want something to drink you have to go get it.

Hi everyone. Can someone help please

Sunbeds is it a case of people getting up early. And placing towels on beds and not returning or do the staff monitor the beds use and remove towels from beds.

Hope it's the later

Pretty much not enforced. :(

Something I can agree with. In my older age, I am not afraid to tell some people to go to xxxx.

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss? LOL. If a chair hog leaves something on a chair longer than the allowed time, tell a staff member. They will (and do) move the stuff.

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss? LOL. If a chair hog leaves something on a chair longer than the allowed time, tell a staff member. They will (and do) move the stuff.

Yes, and if they don't, trust me, someone else will.:rolleyes:

I understand that. Just pointing out that at 70 I am becoming a cantankerous old man and speak out freely. :D

Just be passive-aggressive, talk all the stuff off the chair and then move the chair down like 3'.

When the owner comes back and is all WTH just reply that "the stuff was just sitting there like you dropped it, did you have it on a chair?"

They'll say "yeah, I was only gone for 4 hours getting my back shaved."

You can reply, "I hope you didn't pass on that gene" and "guess you'll need to find another chair."

Just be passive-aggressive, talk all the stuff off the chair and then move the chair down like 3'.

When the owner comes back and is all WTH just reply that "the stuff was just sitting there like you dropped it, did you have it on a chair?"

They'll say "yeah, I was only gone for 4 hours getting my back shaved."

You can reply, "I hope you didn't pass on that gene" and "guess you'll need to find another chair."

LOL, must have been a hairy woman to need 4 hours.:eek: