Norwegian Airlines not taking TA bookings after March 26, 2017???

RVRoadie

Anybody know what is going on? The cutoff date of March 26, 2017 hasn't changed for the last month or two.

It is just the 787 TA flights. You can book flights within Europe well into July 2017.

If you want official news about this I suggest that you logon to the Norwegian site of the largest social media site out there.

I would name it, but CC is liable to delete or star-out the name

If you want official news about this I suggest that you logon to the Norwegian site of the largest social media site out there.

I would name it, but CC is liable to delete or star-out the name

OK...they give gibberish. :mad:

Check out this article, it may offer better answers... https://skift.com/2016/07/01/norwegian-air-is-dealt-a-setback-on-u-s-flights-by-the-dot/

OK...they give gibberish. :mad:

Check out this article, it may offer better answers... https://skift.com/2016/07/01/norwegian-air-is-dealt-a-setback-on-u-s-flights-by-the-dot/

Thanks for the article. It was very clear and reassuring (we are looking at a Fort Lauderdale to Europe flight in October 2017).

For U.S. passengers, this means little. Norwegian operates trans-Atlantic flights now under its Norwegian Long Haul subsidiary, based in Norway. Though not in the EU, Norway participates in EU’s Open Skies agreement with the United States. This means Norwegian Long Haul can fly from anywhere in Europe to anywhere in the United States, even without setting up a UK subsidiary.