Referral Coupon

chillcruising

Just joined this very informative site and hopefully someone can help me here. I had no idea about the coupon so please bear with me.[emoji848]

We have cruised with Seabourn once before (Sept 2011) but have never been in receipt of a coupon to pass to anyone.

As we are booked for the Encore in July of next year, and have persuaded our best friends to join us who have never cruised at all before, both of us would be over the moon to have some OBC.

How do I go about getting one of these vouchers to then gift to them so we both can have the credit. Many thanks in anticipation of your patience with me.[emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Email the Club Concierge in Southampton, and they will send you the coupons and you post them back to them. Easier than when it used to be Seattle.

You can obviously both have your credit for the cruise you are both on.

Email the Club Concierge in Southampton, and they will send you the coupons and you post them back to them. Easier than when it used to be Seattle.

You can obviously both have your credit for the cruise you are both on.

lincslady do you happen to have a note of the email address for Club in Southampton? I didn't realise there was a separate one and assumed all had to go through Seattle.

And just a heads up for anyone using the SB website - at least the UK version. SB has been 'tweaking' it since Thursday evening and for me, most of today it's been unusable.

Isklaar you are looking for,

Seabourn UK

Carnival house

100 Harbour parade

Southampton

SO15 1ST

Hope this helps

Oh, ok I misunderstood. I thought lincslady had a direct email address for a Club department in Southampton, rather than the one I have which goes to Seattle. My misunderstanding, sorry!