Information please for the reflection

dillie

Hiya,

I'm asking questions on behalf of my parents who are sailing on the Reflection on the 11th September so hoping can gather information for them. Sorry if all the questions have been asked before.

My parents are diamond plus on Royal Caribbean & know they will become elite class on celebrity but wondered if a few things are similar or not.

My parents get the free drinks in the diamond lounge from 5pm-8pm is there an equivalent lounge on the celebrity Reflection that does the same thing?.

Seats in the theatre are also given priority as Diamond plus is the the same on celebrity?.

Is there a concierge person for the Elite members like diamond longe on RCI?.

Many thanks Dillie.

Here is a summary of the Elite benefits:

Many of the benefits of Select membership plus:

• Access to the Captain's Club Lounge for daily coffee house style breakfast
  • Evening Cocktail hour (excludes embarkation and evening of Senior Officers' Party)
  • Complimentary 90-minute Internet package
  • 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port)
  • Complimentary dry cleaning of one garment item
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing***
  • A private shipboard departure lounge, serving continental breakfast
  • Priority Tender Service in Tender Ports of Call
  • Priority wait list in Main Dining Room
  • Elegant tea invitation*
  • Diamond Level enrollment in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society‡
  • Earn Double Club Points if you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1, 2014)

Cocktail Hour - If there are too many Elite and Elite+, they will use vouchers instead.

Hiya,

I'm asking questions on behalf of my parents who are sailing on the Reflection on the 11th September so hoping can gather information for them. Sorry if all the questions have been asked before.

My parents are diamond plus on Royal Caribbean & know they will become elite class on celebrity but wondered if a few things are similar or not.

My parents get the free drinks in the diamond lounge from 5pm-8pm is there an equivalent lounge on the celebrity Reflection that does the same thing?.

Seats in the theatre are also given priority as Diamond plus is the the same on celebrity?.

Is there a concierge person for the Elite members like diamond longe on RCI?.

Many thanks Dillie.

First off, have your parents obtained a Captains Club number from Celebrity and associated it with their reservation. If they don't they will receive no benefits and won't be able to obtain the parties.

They will be Elite on Celebrity and the cocktail hour is from 5-7. There will be a letter in their stateroom advising them where the evening and morning events are held. Celebrity does not have a dedicated lounge on any of their ships.

Celebrity does not give you a seating preference in the theater unless you are in a suite. There is a concierge but it is available to everyone on the ship.

Here is a summary of the Elite benefits:

Many of the benefits of Select membership plus:

• Access to the Captain's Club Lounge for daily coffee house style breakfast
  • Evening Cocktail hour (excludes embarkation and evening of Senior Officers' Party)
  • Complimentary 90-minute Internet package
  • 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port)
  • Complimentary dry cleaning of one garment item
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing***
  • A private shipboard departure lounge, serving continental breakfast
  • Priority Tender Service in Tender Ports of Call
  • Priority wait list in Main Dining Room
  • Elegant tea invitation*
  • Diamond Level enrollment in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society‡
  • Earn Double Club Points if you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1, 2014)

Cocktail Hour - If there are too many Elite and Elite+, they will use vouchers instead.

Thank you for the info I've passed it on.

First off, have your parents obtained a Captains Club number from Celebrity and associated it with their reservation. If they don't they will receive no benefits and won't be able to obtain the parties.

They will be Elite on Celebrity and the cocktail hour is from 5-7. There will be a letter in their stateroom advising them where the evening and morning events are held. Celebrity does not have a dedicated lounge on any of their ships.

Celebrity does not give you a seating preference in the theater unless you are in a suite. There is a concierge but it is available to everyone on the ship.

Thank you for all the info just what my parents were looking for. They are captains club members, they did a celebrity cruise a few years ago before getting to diamond plus level on Royal Caribbean.