Booked Sunshine Out of Port Canaveral 8/31 Anything GOOD to know?

Termiteman77

Just booked my cruise for my wife and I on 8/31, what is the best thing to do on the ship? 5 day cruise, so want to relax and enjoy some shows and eat great so please give me POSITIVE stuff, not looking for your bad cruise ship experience. Thanks!:)

Just booked my cruise for my wife and I on 8/31, what is the best thing to do on the ship? 5 day cruise, so want to relax and enjoy some shows and eat great so please give me POSITIVE stuff, not looking for your bad cruise ship experience. Thanks!:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic Termiteman77. For starters you should join the Roll Call for your cruise. This is a group of Cruise Critics taking your voyage, it's a great place to meet your cruisemates and talk about, the ship, excursions and special on board Cruise Critic events.

Here's the link for your Roll Call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1960789

Jonathan

You will love the Sunshine! We are getting on her when you get off for 8 days. But we are staying on for the next week, a back 2 back 9B2B). We were on her twice so far this year.

And the young (28), fantastic cruise director, Jamie will be back after a medical leave for voice problems on the

31st. She has so much energy! Make sure you go to Mardi Gras night in the atrium and watch her dancing and sliding ON the atrium bar as she leads everybody in song and dance.

The adult only, no smoking, Serenity deck is 3 stories. It has its own pool & hot tub and all the chaises, chairs, couches, etc. have thick pads on them. There is both sun & shade here.

Make sure you go to the lido/pool deck on next to last morning but make sure you're there before 10am!!! I won't tell you why but EVERY seat, bench, stool, bar top etc. and a LOT of the deck is taken up so you cannot sit anywhere til 10. I'll just say make sure you take your camera and every room steward made 5 towel animals the night before!

WE are cruise-a-holics and the Sunshine is becoming a favorite ship!

Edited by Bonnie J.