Should we go to Mendenhall?

5waldos

I know that it has receeded significantly in the past few years, and we will already have been to the 26 Glaciers in Whittier, Hubbard, and Glacier National Park. Although more is always better when it comes to glaciers, there are other things we would like to do in Juneau. Are we going to be missing out on something we shouldn't?

Edited by 5waldos

I know that it has receeded significantly in the past few years, and we will already have been to the 26 Glaciers in Whittier, Hubbard, and Glacier National Park. Although more is always better when it comes to glaciers, there are other things we would like to do in Juneau. Are we going to be missing out on something we shouldn't?

I suppose it depends what else you are considering doing with that time. I enjoyed it but I haven't seen as many glaciers as you :) All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]GOMA2HeTGJw[/YOUTUBE]

It's Glacier Bay National Park :)

Do YOU want to go there???? You state there are "other things" you would like to do? Seems to me, Mendenhall isn't a priority for you?

Questions to ask yourself. :)

People miss a ton of stuff with Alaska visits. Issue should be YOUR priority list.

I suppose it depends what else you are considering doing with that time. I enjoyed it but I haven't seen as many glaciers as you :) All the best, Tony

great videos-especially the whales. And we haven't seen all the glaciers yet but with luck be the time we get to Juneau we shall have.

I say if you have the time... go drop by with a $20 shuttle. Mendenhall is the highlight of a Juneau visit for many. If you sign up for a whale watch, often it's can be bundled with Mendenhall.