1388/1688 or 1394/1694

1394. (1694 adjoining room, identical room and balcony)

I had this room before and will be back in it on my Aug 21st cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. Great aft cabin, Huge 15x15 balcony, and no obstruction from above.

You will love it.

Good luck

Chris

1394. (1694 adjoining room, identical room and balcony)

I had this room before and will be back in it on my Aug 21st cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. Great aft cabin, Huge 15x15 balcony, and no obstruction from above.

You will love it.

Good luck

Chris

Hey Chris,

I'll be below you to the left. My family and I will be in 7392. We can "wave" to each other.

1388 & 1688 have larger cabins, but 1394 has the larger balcony--however, 1388 has a very large balcony also, plus only one neighbor. I would definately take the two corners aft. I've had the corner aft on radiance, brilliance and mariner. Loved them all!!

1388 (D1) is truly larger than 1394 (a junior suite)? Wish I had known that before I booked and paid for the junior suite (1394), especially since 1388 was also available at that time...:mad:

Ah well, I guess I can't be that upset since 1388 wouldn't have worked as well for us anyway (1390 was not available). Our two teens are booked next door in 1392, so adjoining cabins were an additional reason for booking 1394.

1388 and 1688 are a tad wider then 1394 and 1694 but the cabins aren't as long.......Square footage wise 1394 and 1694 are larger cabins, you can plainly see that by looking at the deck plans.

1394 and 1694 also have bath tubs and a walk-in closet which 1688 and 1388 have neither.

Jimbo:)

Archived