Join us for a Normandy Tour on Sept. 7th!

krooser

My wife and I and two friends are cruising on Princess for the first time on August 27th. We've confirmed excursions for all ports except Le Havre. We are looking to book a private full day guided tour of the D-Day sites from the port on Sept. 7th. through Overlord Tours at a cost of 980 Euros for the tour for up to 8 passengers (not per person). If there is anyone who would be interested in joining us for a great day and sharing the cost, please contact us.

My wife and I and two friends are cruising on Princess for the first time on August 27th. We've confirmed excursions for all ports except Le Havre. We are looking to book a private full day guided tour of the D-Day sites from the port on Sept. 7th. through Overlord Tours at a cost of 980 Euros for the tour for up to 8 passengers (not per person). If there is anyone who would be interested in joining us for a great day and sharing the cost, please contact us.

Hello and welcome to Cruise Critic.

You probably want to post your inquiry on the Roll Call for your cruise. The Roll Call is a forum just for people on your specific sailing.

If you are sailing on the Ocean Princess on August 27, below is a link to your Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1905218&page=4

If I've guessed the wrong ship, there is a Find Your Roll Call function on the Princess Forum page where you posted.

Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

Welcome to CC!

Do join your roll call.

Not sure what ship you are on. I am on the Ruby leaving August 27 and we also will be in LaHavre on Sept. 7. If this is the right cruise you need to join our roll call and check out the last few pages. There are a couple of ladies that are looking to join an excursion like this.

Not sure what ship you are on. I am on the Ruby leaving August 27 and we also will be in LaHavre on Sept. 7. If this is the right cruise you need to join our roll call and check out the last few pages. There are a couple of ladies that are looking to join an excursion like this.

Thanks cweather for the correct ship!!

krooser - This is the link to that Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1809213

Hope all of you have a wonderful cruise!

Edited by MarKay525

My husband and I are sailing on the Ruby August 27 British Isles, and I have tried to join the roll call but can't seem to figure it out. Any advise? Thanks

You can access this board on CC without first logging in, but to get to the Roll Calls you must register with a user name and password, then log-in to get to the Roll Calls.