Be careful at Ganzee!

sverigecruiser

Be careful at Ganzee in Bridgetown Cruise Terminal!

I accidentily broke a snowglobe there and had to pay for it. No big deal but I don't like that it was very obvious that they wanted people to broke them! They were placed in a place which they only could have choosen for one reason, to make people broke them!

Maybe it's good business for them to "sell" things to people who broke them but I'm not sure about that. My wife didn't saw what happened and she found some things she wanted to buy, for example a pair of shoes for $24. When I told her that I had paid $8 for a snow globe she put the things back and we left the store. Good or bad business?

Be careful at Ganzee in Bridgetown Cruise Terminal!

I accidentily broke a snowglobe there and had to pay for it. No big deal but I don't like that it was very obvious that they wanted people to broke them! They were placed in a place which they only could have choosen for one reason, to make people broke them!

Maybe it's good business for them to "sell" things to people who broke them but I'm not sure about that. My wife didn't saw what happened and she found some things she wanted to buy, for example a pair of shoes for $24. When I told her that I had paid $8 for a snow globe she put the things back and we left the store. Good or bad business?

I find it very hard to believe that someone would put an item in a place for a customer to purposely break it.:rolleyes: does not make much sense to me:confused:.

The stores there and pretty much all of the island are pretty dependent on tourism and I am almost 100% positive that they would not do this on purpose as based on your subsequent actions the repercussions would be severe i.e. loss of revenue.

The most likely possibility is that an employee in an effort to maximize the prominence of the item positioned the item badly resulting, unfortunately in your breaking the item. Accidents do happen.....and maybe just maybe you were not as careful as you should/could have been.

• 2 weeks later...