Help in Bonaire with snorkling tour ?

Hi, we are sailing next feb .and the snorkeling tour company we had wanted to use is booked already (woodwind) .can someone recommend a company ,we prefer a small group tour and we wanted to go to Klein where we thought the snorkeling would be better. Thanks for any info.

• 3 weeks later...

This really is wonderful snorkeling. There is a water taxi that will take you there without a tour company. If you intend to snorkel around Klein, the water taxi may do it for you. there was a rumor that the cruise ships are tying up the water taxi while they are there, so you would want to check that out. Enjoy your snorkel!

You can rent a sea kayak from Buddy Dive and paddle over - you can go anywhere you want that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hey smokinmike-you are on the cruise right after we were to depart and I will be in the area. You got something to say to me-I am more than happy to meet you face to face and let you say something to my face. Unless you are a cripple, I think you should shut your mouth unless you can back it up. Let me know, troll

• 1 month later...
Hi, we are sailing next feb .and the snorkeling tour company we had wanted to use is booked already (woodwind) .can someone recommend a company ,we prefer a small group tour and we wanted to go to Klein where we thought the snorkeling would be better. Thanks for any info.

We are on the same cruise with you next February and have the same question. Have you decided what you're going to do in Bonaire yet? I didn't see your name on any of the roll call tours and you didn't get much help on this thread.

• 2 months later...

Try Renee:

http://www.infobonaire.com/reneesnorkeltrips/index.html

Hi!

I would go to Klein Bonaire with the Good Return watertaxi.

It's the biggest watertaxi, no troubles with the boat being full

when you want to return to the ship.

Buy your ticket on board of the watertaxi, its only a few minutes

walk from the cruiseship. They depart from Karels beach bar every hour,

you can't miss them. Enjoy the snorkeling, i loved it there!

Check out Compass, excellent reviews by others on our cruise and we had a hard time deciding but ended up with Woodwind because one of our group was afraid of the sail boat. I thought it would be a new experience but went along with the group.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet using Tapatalk