Connecting cabins on Emerald

djms11504

Are there many connecting Oceanview cabins on the Emerald? Right now we have cabins P332-P336 and would really like at least 2 of them to connect. TYI!
No connecting cabins on the Emerald. If you have balcony cabins, there's a door in the divider that can be opened.

Great! Our TA has been telling us she's been trying to get us connecting cabins. And that as people has to make final payments connecting cabins are likely to open up. I thought that sounded fishy. She's really frustrating me. She's been telling us things that are in direct contrast to things I've read here. This isn't the first. :mad:

Great! Our TA has been telling us she's been trying to get us connecting cabins. And that as people has to make final payments connecting cabins are likely to open up. I thought that sounded fishy. She's really frustrating me. She's been telling us things that are in direct contrast to things I've read here. This isn't the first. :mad:

Sounds like it might be time to re-evaluate your relationship with this TA

Sounds like it might be time to re-evaluate your relationship with this TA

I agree, however my father in law is the one who is arranging things. I can only gently give him information that contradicts what's she's saying and hope he doesn't think I am being pushy. My sis in law is bringing 5 kids and they have two cabins, she was really counting on the connecting cabins and I think it's awful to lead her on that it might still happen. :(

All the TA (or anyone) has to do is look at the deck plans to see that there are no connecting cabins because there would be a door symbol between the cabins.

A suggestion, depending on the ages of the kids, is to book them in an inside cabin across the hall.

If the kids haven't been booked yet, be aware that Princess has limits on the number of passengers booked in a Muster station section so that even if a cabin is available for three, you may not be allowed to book the 3rd person. Be very careful with that. People have been very surprised and disappointed in the past having been led astray by a bad TA who blames it on Princess.

All the TA (or anyone) has to do is look at the deck plans to see that there are no connecting cabins because there would be a door symbol between the cabins.

A suggestion, depending on the ages of the kids, is to book them in an inside cabin across the hall.

If the kids haven't been booked yet, be aware that Princess has limits on the number of passengers booked in a Muster station section so that even if a cabin is available for three, you may not be allowed to book the 3rd person. Be very careful with that. People have been very surprised and disappointed in the past having been led astray by a bad TA who blames it on Princess.

Thanks! I'm not sure what the plan is but I do know that between my family of four, my sis in laws family of 7 and my single bro in law, we have those three rooms booked.