Allure concierge email

I had emailed and received a response from the concierge on Allure last month. I had sent a new email 2 weeks ago and no reply. I have heard they are changing out the concierge this month, so it is not Dexter any longer. He is the one who I was talking too about a cabana rental.

Does anyone know who the new concierge is and have an email? I am unable to find it and we are 10 days out from sailing.

Thanks!

I also had been in touch with Dexter about a cabana rental. He told me I was all set, this was at the end of March. I hope he shares this information with the new one! I'm curious to know who it will be as well. I am on the same sailing as you on the 15th. Happy Cruising!

The email address doesn't change. You are not reaching their personal email. It's the concierge address.

:)

Good to know.Wonder why they are not replying. I tried to send another today, hopefully someone responds. :-)

We sail Sunday on Allure. The suite Concierge is Ana Jimenez and Jeremias

Lora is her colleague. Ana is the one we have been in contact with.

Did you get an email from them prior to your cruise? If so how far out and how long did it typically take to get an answer?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I'm scheduled to sail on Allure on 5/28 in an Owners Suite and wanted to contact the suite concierge about a couple of things ....how do I find the email for the suite concierge? Thanks!