Princess cruises sailing may 21st from Athens

Loviedov

Hi everyone! I am looking for tours for santorini, kotor Montenegro & Naples. I emailed a couple of them but fully booked already. I saw them through TA. I wonder if anyone has more tours to recommend on those places that I mentioned. We will be sailing from Piraeus port in Athens & there's 3 of us. I've read in TA that some people would from a group for a tour through cruise critic. Any suggestions from cruisers with this itinerary?

Hi there and welcome. The only place we are permitted to ask about and discuss sharing a tour/excursion is on the Roll Call for the specific cruise - a Roll Call is a group of some of the people who are cruising with you. You didn't mention your ship but here is a link to Princess Roll Calls; find your ship and date, and then post this in that Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106

As well, here is the main Princess forum for more general questions:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

You can also check the Europe Ports of Call board - this will give you lots of information on the ports you will be visiting:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

The information is out there, and it does require some reading, researching, making notes, looking up on websites. It's an adventure that needs to be planned, so the above links will get you started.

Have fun. :)

Hi everyone! I am looking for tours for santorini, kotor Montenegro & Naples. I emailed a couple of them but fully booked already. I saw them through TA. I wonder if anyone has more tours to recommend on those places that I mentioned. We will be sailing from Piraeus port in Athens & there's 3 of us. I've read in TA that some people would from a group for a tour through cruise critic. Any suggestions from cruisers with this itinerary?

Hi Lovie,

I am on this cruise with you. It has to be the Royal and as it has been pointed out you should go to our roll call for more info. You can also look at the May14 and 28 roll calls as we overlap with cruisers who are coming and going in various ports. However I have to be honest and let you know that many of the private tours have been set up and closed already as we are getting close to the departure date. There are some tours that are run not as private but separate from the ship that may be more available. As an example cantbemissedtours day trip in Naples. Also use the Europe board to get ideas for things you can do in some ports without tour arrangements. Again I am planning to just get the next cab, probably with others but not anyone I know to do the Rock in Gibraltar. There is also a planned Meet and Greet that you might want to attend with info listed on the last page of the roll call.