Restaurants around Bayside...

MamaParrotHead

We've been to Bayside a few times, but always eat at the Hard Rock. This time we'll have both kids along (read: need budget AND kid-friendly eateries) and are looking for somewhere new to eat in the area (we're staying at Holiday Inn there at Bayside). We'll be staying over two night pre-cruise, so any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

I believe there is a McDonalds close to the HI. At Bayside, most of the restaurants will be expensive. However, there is a Latin American (Cuban) cafe which might not be too bad. I have seen it recommended for Sunday breakfast for pre-cruisers but we haven't tried it.

We went to the News Cafe at South Beach for breakfast. It's a neet place to go and very historic.

Bon Voyage

You should be able to get low cost meals at the food court at Bayside. Lots to choose from.

There are 2 or 3 restaurants at Bayside that serve a decent breakfast for under ten dollars.

There IS a Mc Donalds close to the hotel. If you go out the back, you'll see it. Not a very nice neighborhood tho. I'd ask at the hotel for ideas. Or cab it somewhere.

You could check to see if the HI has a kids menu.

Archived