Labadee Lounger rentals?

swdke

All loungers are free..just like on the ship! If you get there early before the chairs are set up, there are "chair boys" who will do it, but they do expect a small tip...$5 for 2 chairs is common. If you wait until the day is "underway", there will be plenty of loungers to choose from...you may move them hither and yon, if you want!

Will be sailing on the Oasis and stopping in Labadee and thinking of renting a Beach Lounger. How do we redeem or select our lounger. Is there a better part of the beach to look for? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

This topic has caused quite a bit of confusion. The loungers you are referring to, used to be called "Clamshells" which as you know, cost $45 and is for 2 people. I cannot remember which beach they are lined up on (Adrenaline?), but there will be an attendant there to help you. Bring your excursion receipt with you. :)

All loungers are free..just like on the ship! If you get there early before the chairs are set up, there are "chair boys" who will do it, but they do expect a small tip...$5 for 2 chairs is common. If you wait until the day is "underway", there will be plenty of loungers to choose from...you may move them hither and yon, if you want!

Wrong again....as always. I truly hope everyone stops listening to you.