Sea Glass Beach

karkee8807

Yes, you are correct. The beach is about 20-30 min walk from the port (depending on how fast you walk). If you do not wish to walk you could also catch the public transport and have the driver drop you off at the bus stop.

There are some other posts outlining more info on the beach but if you're unable to find the related information, I'll be glad to share more information.

Yes, you are correct. The beach is about 20-30 min walk from the port (depending on how fast you walk). If you do not wish to walk you could also catch the public transport and have the driver drop you off at the bus stop.

There are some other posts outlining more info on the beach but if you're unable to find the related information, I'll be glad to share more information.

I just found one of the posts about how to get to the beach. Didn't think to look before I posted, lol. But thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10972_1560688604154201_6283488622024049089_n.jpg?oh=347a08c859c6f61996b8211c5aa03369&oe=54DFBBA7&__gda__=1424145891_0a5bcdc9f6b111a8180d0fd24ddad298

Yes you can thank a certain woman who came to Bermuda via a cruise ship. She would proceed to go to the sea glass beach and take a suit case with her. She would fill it up and go back to NY and sell it for a fortune. And if that' s not bad--she would then send her family on a cruise to do the same. This info came from an official in port when I was speaking to them to get directions to the beach. When I mentioned sea glass beach..it was like nails on a chalkboard to them.