Barefoot Beach Cabanas on Labadee

jules815

I posted this question on the Private Island forum, but haven't gotten a reply yet, so thought I'd try here.

We'll be sailing on FOS next September in a grand suite. I understand there are cabanas at Barefoot Beach for rental, and we're considering getting one. I know it's quite a way off, but curious how far in advance you need to book?

Does anyone have a map of Barefoot Beach showing the numbers or names for the cabanas?

I posted this question on the Private Island forum, but haven't gotten a reply yet, so thought I'd try here.

We'll be sailing on FOS next September in a grand suite. I understand there are cabanas at Barefoot Beach for rental, and we're considering getting one. I know it's quite a way off, but curious how far in advance you need to book?

Does anyone have a map of Barefoot Beach showing the numbers or names for the cabanas?

I would send an email to the Concierge and ask about cabana reservations: [noparse]FR_Concierge@rccl.com[/noparse].

Edited by clarea

I would send an email to the Concierge and ask about cabana reservations: [noparse]FR_Concierge@rccl.com[/noparse].

Thanks. Seems so far in advance. Checked the excursions for our day in Labadee, and they only show cabana rental on Nellie's Beach.

Does anyone have a map?

Thanks. Seems so far in advance. Checked the excursions for our day in Labadee, and they only show cabana rental on Nellie's Beach.

Does anyone have a map?

I was thinking that the Concierge would probably also tell you that it was too far in advance, but would give you a timeframe in which to make another request.

You can't book Barefoot beach online. The Freedom concierge will tell you to email him a week before sailing. I've had a lot of experience on the Freedom and that's the usual response. You will enjoy Barefoot Beach and I would recommend renting a Cabana, it's so relaxing,

I'm sailing on the Oasis next month. I booked a cabana on Nellie's beach so that I made sure I had one. When it gets closer to my sailing date I plan on emailing the concierge and requesting one on Barefoot Beach. If one is available I will pay for that one and cancel the one I have reserved on Nellie's. If none are available on BB I still have the other one.

I just wanted to make sure I had a cabana for the day and this was the best plan I could come up with.

We are on Independence of the Seas next April in a Suite and want to get a cabana for the day. Do you know the address for the concierge on Independence?

I was thinking that the Concierge would probably also tell you that it was too far in advance, but would give you a timeframe in which to make another request.

We were able to reserve ours with concierge about 6-8 weeks in advance....plenty to choose from at that point. Enjoy!

We had S2 and S3 and loved it. I high recommend getting a cabana. We sail in March we already booked three on Nellie's and will try for two on BB when it gets closer and then cancel Nellie's if I get the BB.

I was told last time to expect an Email from the concierge, which never came and I never knew to Email directly. I just went to the concierge first thing upon getting onboard and was able to book them.

However, for the March on the Oasis I not taking the chance and will be Emailing probably staring two months out.

We are on Independence of the Seas next April in a Suite and want to get a cabana for the day. Do you know the address for the concierge on Independence?

[noparse]ID_Concierge@rccl.com[/noparse].

Just returned from the 9 night Explorer cruise last week. We had an over the water cabana on Barefoot Beach, and it was amazing! I initially e-mailed the conceirge 7 to 8 weeks out, and I received a reply right away. He (Nizar) informed me what type of cabanas were available, and I responded that I wanted one over the water. He immediately responded that he had reserved me one, but to e-mail to confirm about two weeks out, as Denzil would be back as conceirge during that sailing. I e-mailed as directed, and Denzil immediately replied that he had my reservation for an overthe water cabana. I hope the process is as easy and the conceirges are as helpful as the one on the Explorer. . The cabana ( we had OW 6) was a great decision for us, and none of us left the Barefoot Beach area as we had all we needed.

I'm sailing on the Oasis next month. I booked a cabana on Nellie's beach so that I made sure I had one. When it gets closer to my sailing date I plan on emailing the concierge and requesting one on Barefoot Beach. If one is available I will pay for that one and cancel the one I have reserved on Nellie's. If none are available on BB I still have the other one.

I just wanted to make sure I had a cabana for the day and this was the best plan I could come up with.

Exactly our plan for our January cruise. I know Mario on Serenade got in touch with us about a week before we left on that trip re: a Cabana at Coco Cay, so that's the timeframe I'm figuring on this.