Kumano Fireworks

guineapig

First time cruise in Japan and we are seeing the Kumano Fireworks at one of our stops. Cannot find out how we view the fireworks? we arrive at 6pm and leave port at 9pm (only 3hrs!). Some people say you get tendered in and watch from shore, others say you watch from the ship. Has anyone visited during the fireworks on board a ship/cruise? Do you know how Princess cruises view the fireworks. Also we are visiting Shimizu, Beppu, Kagoshima,Nagoya and Busan so if you have any information about these ports it would be much appreciated. Ships tours or DIY? Thank You.

Edited by guineapig

• 3 weeks later...

Suspect we are on the same cruise. I think this video will answer your questions. Even if there was an excursion, which I sincerely doubt, I wouldn't be going on it. Ship will be fantastic view. Note cruise ship in this video.

Suspect we are on the same cruise. I think this video will answer your questions. Even if there was an excursion, which I sincerely doubt, I wouldn't be going on it. Ship will be fantastic view. Note cruise ship in this video.

Thank you so much for the video! I'm also on this cruise and it really helped visualize what we'll see.