Port Everglades... Where to park????

rosalindpheasant

We are booked for our first Cruise this October. Any advice on where to park? Any lots to stay away from? I can find pricing anywhere from $30.00 for the week up to $105.00.... I am all up for cheap but want to make sure my SUV is still there and in one piece when I return...

We parked in the lot beside the ship (Oasis), it was a little confusing getting to the dock from the way we were coming from in Fort Lauderdale, but we managed to get one of the spots next to the outer curb/pick up area which is 100 feet from the terminal doors.

We did Park n Go as well. Very easy - paid online way in advance - and followed the directions they gave us. Short ride from lot to port and on the way home we called them as we were clearing customs and got out to their spot and they picked us up very shortly thereafter. Their bus driver picks you up at your car in the lot to take you to port and returns you right to your car. Covered spaces and I think they gave us each a free bottle of cold water. (Might be confusing them with another parking place...I've been to a few and not just for cruises)

Another fan of Park N Go here. Don't recall any covered spaces, but there may be some. Driver loads your bags on the bus, takes you to baggage drop off. On the return, the porter takes your baggage to the bus, the driver loads, and at your car, puts it in the car. Minimal handling of luggage on your part. Lot is very secured, fenced, guarded, etc. Absolutely, for the price, a great place to leave your car and not worry.

And yes to the bottled water.