Parking question

MS_mommy

We are sailing on the Triumph on 11/26 and using the Erato parking garage. This is our 2nd cruise, but I can't remember if we pay for 6 or 5 days. We return 12/1. Getting close so trying to get every thing in order! Also, can anyone tell me what time we can enter the garage? We are planning to leave around 2:20 am and will probably arrive around 8:30-9:00am. We have FTF if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any info!

We will be on the same cruise.

We have used the carnival garage many many times and a 5 day cruise , you pay for 5 days and 7 day cruise you pay for 7 days.

We have never gotten to the garage as early as you plan to get there but when we leave the ship there is tons of people coming into the garage at 8:30-9:00

Actually we have left the ship earlier than that and seen people coming into garage then. Just keep in mind check in will be a bit later, but if you are like us we would rather be waiting at the port than at home or worse yet stranded in traffic.

You may get advise about parking at Fulton garage. We have done that many many times also. Yes, it is cheaper but we use Fulton when sailing NCL. It is just too easy to park in carnival garage when sailing carnival. That 20.00 I would save using Fulton is not worth the shuttle hassle.just my opinion .